» Quiz - Jan
» Quiz - Feb
» Quiz - Mar
» Quiz - Apr
» Quiz - May
» Quiz - Jun
» Quiz - Jul
» Quiz - Aug
» Quiz - Sep
» Quiz - Oct
» Quiz - Nov
» Quiz - Dec
» Answers - Jan
» Answers - Feb
» Answers - Mar
» Answers - Apr
» Answers - May
» Answers - Jun
» Answers - Jul
» Answers - Aug
» Answers - Sep
» Answers - Oct
» Answers - Nov
» Answers - Dec
MAGNUS MAGNESIUM'S MONTHLY GOODIES QUIZ – April 2014
Here's your chance to reclaim the 'Mastermind of the Year' title from Cuddly Scamp Hairylegs of Cricklewood by answering the following 10 Goodies questions correctly. Your time starts now … !
Series 6, Episode 4 Black & White Beauty
(1) Which animal relaxes in a hammock at Graeme's pets' rest home?
(2) Which animal is kept in a deep pit in the floor?
(3) What has Graeme stuffed a cube-shaped dog with?
(4) What does a callous Bill run over Black & White Beauty with?
(5) What has Bill put in the buckets of the real racehorses to nobble them?
Series 2, Episode 3 Pollution
(6) When is the world likely to be uninhabitable by, according to Graeme's computer?
(7) Why is Tim's umbrella of no use when rain starts to fall?
(8) What sort of industry would the extra noise pollution allow the government to establish, according to the Minister?
(9) Who comes to the office door and whacks Bill over the head with a mallet?
(10) What is written on the little sign that Tim wears on his head towards the end of the episode?