» Quiz - Jan
» Quiz - Feb
» Quiz - Mar
» Quiz - Apr
» Quiz - May
» Quiz - Jun
» Quiz - Jul
» Quiz - Aug
» Quiz - Sep
» Quiz - Oct
» Quiz - Nov
» Quiz - Dec
» Answers - Jan
» Answers - Feb
» Answers - Mar
» Answers - Apr
» Answers - May
» Answers - Jun
» Answers - Jul
» Answers - Aug
» Answers - Sep
» Answers - Oct
» Answers - Nov
» Answers - Dec
MAGNUS MAGNESIUM'S MONTHLY GOODIES QUIZ – October 2014
Here's your chance to reclaim the 'Mastermind of the Year' title from Cuddly Scamp Hairylegs of Cricklewood by answering the following 10 Goodies questions correctly. Your time starts now … !
Series 5, Episode 4 Wacky Wales
(1) What is supposedly "closed" according to a prominent sign at the Welsh border?
(2) What mechanical fault affects the trandem as it climbs the many hills in Wales?
(3) What does the Reverend describe as "Temples of Beelzebub! The open door to hellfire and brimstone! The hot seat!"?
(4) Which forbidden activity are the Goodies charged with by the council of Druids?
(5) Which two Welsh stars did Graeme supposedly "work on the same pit as"?
Series 1, Episode 7 Radio Goodies
(6) Which destination does Graeme curse that the application letter can't have possibly been to?
(7) Which Goody suggests that they ought to start a pirate post office?
(8) What is the wording on the sticker that the Saucy Gibbon has on it to prove that it is a perfectly ordinary rowing boat?
(9) Which new postal product does Graeme plug on the radio station?
(10) Which country are the letters that Bill couldn't shoot down on their way to?