» Quiz - Jan
» Quiz - Feb
» Quiz - Mar
» Quiz - Apr
» Quiz - May
» Quiz - Jun
» Quiz - Jul
» Quiz - Aug
» Quiz - Sep
» Quiz - Oct
» Quiz - Nov
» Quiz - Dec
» Answers - Jan
» Answers - Feb
» Answers - Mar
» Answers - Apr
» Answers - May
» Answers - Jun
» Answers - Jul
» Answers - Aug
» Answers - Sep
» Answers - Oct
» Answers - Nov
» Answers - Dec
MAGNUS MAGNESIUM'S MONTHLY GOODIES QUIZ – April 2013
Here's your chance to reclaim the 'Mastermind of the Year' title from Cuddly Scamp Hairylegs of Cricklewood by answering the following 10 Goodies questions correctly. Your time starts now … !
Series 4, Episode 3 Hospital For Hire
(1) Name two of the three items that medical students qualify for, according to the application form.
(2) Why does Bill get a strange reading on the Belchometer?
(3) What does Bill have to drink his final serving of beer out of in his medical test?
(4) Who interrupts Tim's patriotic speech, and why?
(5) How many sick patients do the Goodies treat before they run out of magic elixir?
Series 6, Episode 6 2001 and a Bit
(6) Why does Tim consider his son Bill to be "a credit to the Brooke-Taylors"?
(7) According to Tim, why was Bill Oddie fired from the Goodies 25 years ago?
(8) Who spoils Bill B-T's first patriotic speech, and how?
(9) Which sport has young Graeme Oddie been playing when he crashes through the office door?
(10) What score are the Rollerball team dismissed for in the first innings of the match against the MCC?