» Quiz - Jan
» Quiz - Feb
» Quiz - Mar
» Quiz - Apr
» Quiz - May
» Quiz - Jun
» Quiz - Jul
» Quiz - Aug
» Quiz - Sep
» Quiz - Oct
» Quiz - Nov
» Quiz - Dec
» Answers - Jan
» Answers - Feb
» Answers - Mar
» Answers - Apr
» Answers - May
» Answers - Jun
» Answers - Jul
» Answers - Aug
» Answers - Sep
» Answers - Oct
» Answers - Nov
» Answers - Dec
MAGNUS MAGNESIUM'S MONTHLY GOODIES QUIZ – February 2014
Here's your chance to reclaim the 'Mastermind of the Year' title from Cuddly Scamp Hairylegs of Cricklewood by answering the following 10 Goodies questions correctly. Your time starts now … !
Series 4, Episode 1 Camelot
(1) What is the name of King Arthur's wife?
(2) What eyesore has been built at the site of Buckingham Palace?
(3) Why is Bill wearing a packet of fishfingers around his waist at the castle?
(4) How much does it cost to "tour the Middle Ages" at Camelot?
(5) Why is the town planner initially turfed out of the castle?
Series 2, Episode 5 The Movie Lovers
(6) What sort of group are the Goodies listening to in the park at the start of the episode?
(7) What sort of venue have all of the music halls been converted into?
(8) How many Goodies are kidnapped after their performance of Land of Hope and Glory?
(9) Which tune does Val Doonican supposedly hum for 97 minutes as one of the Music Master's "surefire hit records"?
(10) Which musical instrument is used as a cannon by the Goodies to ward off the Music Master's thugs?