» Quiz - Jan
» Quiz - Feb
» Quiz - Mar
» Quiz - Apr
» Quiz - May
» Quiz - Jun
» Quiz - Jul
» Quiz - Aug
» Quiz - Sep
» Quiz - Oct
» Quiz - Nov
» Quiz - Dec
» Answers - Jan
» Answers - Feb
» Answers - Mar
» Answers - Apr
» Answers - May
» Answers - Jun
» Answers - Jul
» Answers - Aug
» Answers - Sep
» Answers - Oct
» Answers - Nov
» Answers - Dec
MAGNUS MAGNESIUM'S MONTHLY GOODIES QUIZ – December 2014
Here's your chance to reclaim the 'Mastermind of the Year' title from Cuddly Scamp Hairylegs of Cricklewood by answering the following 10 Goodies questions correctly. Your time starts now … !
Series 5, Episode 7 Kung Fu Kapers
(1) Which page of the Kung Fu instruction manual does Graeme refer to after a lengthy bout with Tim?
(2) Which Goody says "It's like Chinese food, this is. Half an hour later you have to kill him again!"
(3) What "proof of devotion" does Bill have to provide to gain entry to the Ecky Thump school?
(4) Name 3 of the 4 food items that Bill eats when dining with the other Ecky Thump disciples?
(5) Who does the Prime Minister clout with a black pudding outside the door of 10 Downing Street?
Series 2, Episode 11 Gender Education
(6) Why does Mrs Carthorse consider that Tim and Graeme have "a responsible attitude" to watching television?
(7) What is the name of the sex education film that the Goodies are asked to produce?
(8) What are the occupations of the three people that storm into the office and abuse the Goodies over the film?
(9) How does Bill want to "pep up the Epilogue" with Graeme's help?
(10) Who is also aboard the trandem when Tim and Graeme ride to Bill's film set?