It's advisable to check your listings for details & to watch for schedule changes.
Please note: BBC RADIO SHOWS listed below can be heard online via each station's website (www.bbc.co.uk/radio4 or www.bbc.co.uk/radio7) and then for a week after broadcast from the BBC iPlayer (aka Listen Again), www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer. Radio shows on the iPlayer should be available for listening worldwide.
* now through 30 December - "The Goodies" is repeated on BBC Two. Here is the current lineup from http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00hwht9/episodes/upcoming). Please check your local listings for changes
- Sat, 25 December 12.25am: The Goodies and The Beanstalk (NOTE THAT THIS IS JUST AFTER MIDNIGHT ON CHRISTMAS EVE )
- Mon, 27 December 12.15am: Kitten Kong (NOTE THAT THIS IS JUST AFTER MIDNIGHT ON BOXING DAY)
- Mon, 27 December 11.30pm: Lighthouse Keeping Loonies
- Tues, 28 December at midnight: Saturday Night Grease
- Weds, 29 Dec at 11.15pm: either Loch Ness Monster or Double Trouble (note that in Scotland this airs at midnight)
- Thurs, 30 December at midnight: The Stone Age
* Fri, 24 Dec - "I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again" on BBC Radio 7 at 9:00 (repeated later in the day) is a Christmas edition from December 1969.
* Sat, 25 Dec - "Have I Got News for You" on Dave at 13:40 and again at 19:00 is a repeat of Graeme's first appearance on that series.
* Sat, 25 Dec - "Sue Perkins' Christmas Comedy Stocking, Part 2" on BBC Radio 7 at 10:00 (repeated later in the day) includes an episode of "I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again" as well as "Hamish and Dougal's Hogmanay Special"
* Sat, 25 Dec - The "Humph Celebration Concert" is being repeated on BBC Radio 4 at 22:00. Here's a listing: "Humphrey Lyttelton's son Stephen introduces a concert celebrating the life of his father, the acclaimed jazz
musician, bandleader and much-loved host of Radio 4's perennial antidote to panel games I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue. The cast of friends and admirers drawn from the worlds of music and comedy includes Wally Fawkes, Stacey Kent, Tim Brooke-Talyor, Graeme Garden, Barry Cryer, Tony Hawks, Andy Hamilton, Sandi Toksvig, Jeremy Hardy, Rob Brydon, Jack Dee, Elkie Brooks, Jools Holland, Charlie Watts the Humphrey Lyttelton Band."
* Mondays beginning 27 Dec - The new series of "I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue" begins on BBC Radio 4 at 18:30 (with each episode repeated at noon the following Sunday). Here's a listing for the first episode: "Radio 4's antidote to panel games returns for its 54th series with regulars Tim Brooke-Taylor, Barry Cryer, Graeme Garden and Phill Jupitus on the panel and Jack Dee in the chair."
* Fri, 31 Dec - "Hamish and Dougal's Hogmanay Special" is repeated on BBC
Radio 7 at 8:00. Here's a listing: "James Naughtie joins Barry Cryer and Graeme Garden's 'Clue' alter egos for a New Year's Eve celebration. From December 2004."
* Fri, 31 Dec - "Grumpy Old New Year" on BBC 2 at 22:00 is a repeat which includes contributions from Bill.
* Sat, 1 Jan - "Comedy Controller" on BBC Radio 7 at 9:00 (repeated later in the day) will include an episode of "I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again" chosen by Arnold Brown.
* Sun, 2 Jan - "Would I Lie to You?" on Dave at 21:00 is a repeat of the episode with Graeme.
* Mon, 3 Jan - "Who Do You Think You Are?" with Bill is repeated on Blighty at 13:00.
* Weds, 5 Jan - "Cash in the Celebrity Attic" on BBC 1 at 14:15 is a new episode featuring Bill. Here's a listing, "Bird enthusiast, actor, musician and former Goodie Bill Oddie invites Angela Rippon and expert John Cameron into his London home, to locate collectables that can be sold in aid of endangered gibbons. Will his spare wildlife watercolours and vintage comedy scripts bring in the 500 pounds he hopes to make?
* Tuesdays: ABC 2 in Australia is repeating "The Goodies" at 8:00pm - watch your local listings for changes. http://www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/thegoodies.htm The episodes have begun once again to be available to viewers on the ABC iview player.
* Thursdays: "I'm Sorry I'll Read That Again" (Tim, Graeme, & Bill's 1960's sketch comedy radio series which also starred John Cleese, David Hatch, and Jo Kendall) is repeated on BBC Radio 7 at 12:30 & 19:30.